Françoise Dior

Françoise Dior (7 April, 1932 – 21 January,1993) was the French wife of British National Socialist Colin Jordan and a niece of fashion designer Christian Dior. She was a well-known supporter of the postwar Nazi cause.

Born in Paris, Marie Françoise Suzanne Dior, was the daughter of Raymond Dior and his wife, the former Madeleine Leblanc.

Initially she was a Royalist. She married Comte Robert-Henry de Caumont La Force, the son of Aynard Guiges de Moreton de Chabrillan who unsuccessfully requested the throne of Monaco after the 1949 death of Louis II. on the 26th of April, 1955. They had a daughter, Anne-Marie Christiane, born on 4 November 1957, who would commit suicide on the 5 July 1978.[1]. They divorced in 1960.

She travelled to London, in the summer of 1962, after reading of the National Socialist Movement’s rallies. She became engaged to John Tyndall who was later incarcerated along with other members of the party for paramilitary organising but married Colin Jordan who had just been released before Tyndall. This act played the central role in the lifelong split between the two former allies. After a civil ceremony at Caxton Hall, Dior and Jordan married on 5 October 1963 at 74 Princedale Road, London W11, the former home of Arnold Leese; the wedding pictures, that saw them mingling blood from their fingers over a copy of Mein Kampf, were published widely in the press. Dior also stated that she longed “to give birth to a little Nazi”.[1]

Dior split from Jordan, eloping with her 19 year old secretary Terence Robert Cooper, returning to Paris on 16 March 1966. In October 1966, she was imprisoned in Nice for four months over an old case of posting swastika stickers on the walls of the British embassy, having been tried according to French law during her absence in Paris before her marriage. She returned to Britain on a brief visit in April 1967 but was arrested and sent to Holloway prison charged with arson of London synagogues in 1965. On her release in 1969, she left Britain permanently to live in Normandy.

In 1983, she joined the Rally for the Republic where she met and married Comte Hubert de Mirleau. Martin Webster made two visits to Paris and she gave him some money to help fund the short-lived One Nation group that he had founded following his expulsion from the British National Front.

A heavy smoker since her teens, she died on the 21st January 1993 in Paris of lung cancer at the age of 60.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s